Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fuel Breakfast Church Market




Enjoyed the day on Saturday - thank you to the fantabulous organisers. Nice admosphere, wonderful hosts and lots of other amazingly creative stall holders too! As well as being able to share some of the stuff I love doing I really enjoyed the social side of the market, catching up with friends and people I haven't seen for ages as well as meeting others.
I was pleased I stayed up late the morning before the market creating photo holders as my first purchaser saw 8 of them being sold! I spent some time that morning making more cards to go in some birthday organisers - one of these sold too. Very cool. Thanks again for being invited to the Fuel Breakfast Church's Market.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Niknak said...

Wow, a very successful day, well done you!